Integrated Stereo Active Desktop / Bookshelf Speaker – Bluetooth with Sub-Out (70 Watts) – D12
If you’re looking for crystal clear sound quality, look no further than our D12 integrated desktop stereo Bluetooth speaker. It has Bluetooth 5.0, RCA, AUX inputs available, and a line-out port for an extra subwoofer or active speakers. A total of 70 watts (RMS) of distortion-free power output. Naturally fine-tuned sound produced from two 4 inches bass and two 19mm silk dome tweeter. It also comes with wireless remote control and three top-mounted knobs for easy operation. An audio source indicator clearly shows input mode, and a wooden enclosure effectively reduces acoustic resonance. Experience the perfect balance of style, utility, and performance with this extraordinary, studio-quality computer speaker.
– Different from ordinary desktop speakers with only two full-range units, D12 adopts the acoustic structure of two-way crossover of treble and mid-bass, and four units form a stereo system.
Excellent Sound Quality
– 19mm silk film treble, mellow tone, delicate, stretched and calm listening; 4 inch wool basin mid-bass, thick mid range, powerful low frequency dive.
Reduce Sound Interference
– Although it is an integrated speaker, D12 is designed with two independent cavities on the left and right to avoid phase interference between the left and right channels, and the sound is more pure.
– DSP All-digital circuit platform, integrated Bluetooth and master IC to complete sound source management with TI’s two TAS5805M digital power amplifiers, it can drive 4 units with high efficiency.
– The Bluetooth module of V5.0 version has the characteristics of fast connection, low power consumption, long transmission, strong anti-interference function, and is compatible with many Bluetooth audio source devices.
Multiple Input, Easy to use
– One line of Bluetooth and two lines of input can be connected to multiple audio source devices at the same time, which is more convenient to use, and has one line of output, which can be connected to devices such as active subwoofers.
– The continuous undistorted power of D12 is 20W + 20W for mid-bass and 15W + 15W for treble. It is so powerful that it is difficult to match the desktop speakers in the same price range.
– The front dual color sound source indicator can easily distinguish the sound source mode and working status.
Convenient to Control
– There are Three knobs on the top, which can adjust the treble, bass gain, and total volume, and switch the composite sound source, which is convenient to control.
What is in the Box?
– D12 Speaker
– Remote Control
– AUX to RCA Cable
– 159mm(H) x 203.5mm(D) + 359mm(W)