Amazon – Cloud Cam, Key Edition Security Camera
Introducing the Amazon Cloud Security Camera
Catch every moment
Amazon Cloud Cam features everything you need to help keep your home safe. When Cloud Cam sees any activity you’ll receive a notification, allowing you to keep tabs on your home from anywhere. Our always-ready motion detection feature helps to capture activities right from the start.
Stay connected 24/7
Monitor your home in 1080p Full HD, and catch activity as it happens. Check in on your home anytime from the Cloud Cam mobile app. View live video streams, replay motion alert clips, and know when Cloud Cam detects activity. Watch, download, and share the last 24 hours of clips for free.
See clearly in the dark
Cloud Cam features eight infrared LEDs and Cloud Cam’s computer vision algorithms automatically activate night vision when lighting is dim. See the camera’s entire field of view at night—not just a spotlight. Turn on/off night vision LEDs in the Cloud Cam App.
Cloud Cam’s built-in mic and speaker let you stay in touch with your household. Check-in with the kids after school, tell your dog to stop barking or say hello through the Cloud Cam App.
Cloud Cam’s motion detection and computer vision technology provides customizable notifications so you only get the alerts that matter. Get intelligent alerts like person detection with a Cloud Cam subscription. Learn more.
- Stay connected 24/7 – Catch activities as they happen in 1080p Full HD. Watch, download, and share the last 24 hours of motion alert video clips for free.
- Notifications – Get notified when Cloud Cam sees activity. Check in anytime or watch motion clips on the Cloud Cam mobile app.
- See clearly in the dark – Night vision lets you detect what’s happening around the clock. Turn on/off night vision LEDs in the Cloud Cam App.
- Two-way audio – Check in with the family or tell your dog to stop barking.
- 30-day free trial of Cloud Cam Plans – Get Smart Alerts and advanced features like person and audio detection, Zones, and see up to 30 days of video history.
- Works with Alexa – Just ask Alexa to show your live feed on your Amazon Fire TV, Fire Tablet, Echo Show, or Echo Spot.
- Cloud Cam is always getting smarter with more advanced notifications, detection, and features. Just announced: get notified when Cloud Cam detects specific sounds: glass breaking, a baby crying, a dog barking, or a smoke/carbon monoxide alarm.
- For Amazon Key, purchase the Amazon Key Home Kit, which includes Cloud Cam (Key Edition). You need Cloud Cam (Key Edition) that features a Key Edition power cable to enable Amazon Key.
Field of view – 120 degrees diagonal
Size – Camera diameter (60 mm), camera thickness (42 mm), overall height (104 mm), base diameter (70 mm)
Weight – 142g
CPU – Dual CPUs. Wi-Fi SoC and Image Signal Processor
Power – Power adapter and power cord (10 ft. long) included
Wireless – Single-antenna Wi-Fi with diversity. Supports public and private Wi-Fi networks that use the 802.11g/n; does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.
Connections – Wi-Fi, BTLE. Internet Speed: 2Mbps uplink speed or higher recommended.
Smart phone requirements – iOS 9.3x or later; Android L or later
Generation – 1st generation – 2017 release
Camera resolution – Up to 1080p Full HD Resolution
Camera frame rate – Up to 30 frames per second
Sensors – Ambient Light Sensor
Ports – One microUSB port for power
Audio – 5 mm x 11 mm x 3.5 mm speaker and one omni-directional microphone
LEDs – One RGB LED for camera status, eight IR LEDs for night vision. To help you know when Cloud Cam is on, the status LED will glow green when the camera is on. When the green light is off, you know that the camera and microphone are electrically disconnected.
Cloud Cam App – The Cloud Cam App is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices in the US.
Support – Click here to view more information on the Amazon Cloud Cam support page.
For further reviews on the Amazon Cloud Security Camera, click here.
Included in box
- USB power cable
- 5W power adapter
- mounting kit
- Quick Start Guide